Sunday, April 5, 2009

Rothstein Jewelers of BeverlyHills is Finding More Homeless People in L.A.



(This is Johhny "Uh-Oh".)

In my daily treks to the Jewelry district of Los Angeles, I encounter more and more homeless people. I recognize the ones that have staked out their territories, as I see them each day. I even get to know their names and a little about them. Most lug all their belongings with them, and some have a place to store them while they beg for money or hang out. I am trying to promote a desire within my community to give to these people more than what is provided by the existing "Services" in Los Angeles. I encourage my friends and customers of Rothstein Jewelers of Beverly Hills, to give us their unwanted clothing, food or "extra" money. I bring it to the actual people who really need things. Here are some of the homeless people that I have met last week:
(Gregory)

Please call me for more info or how you can help: (310)858-3800 or (800)544-7440
Visit our websites at MerchantCircle and rothsteinjewelers.com

1 comment:

  1. In 2002, the U.S. Conference of Mayors prepared a study on hunger and homelessness in 25 major cities. Here’s what they found:


    38% of the request for homeless families go unmet.
    60% of homeless shelters turn away homeless people due to a lack of resources; mostly money.

    In Europe homeless people are often referred to as “rough sleepers”. According to the study in London:


    The life expectancy of a homeless person in London is 42 years, compared with the national average of 74 for men and 79 for women.

    Simply put hunger and homelessness is a global problem.

    Mac Productions responds with a program called “Hosting The Homeless“.

    Through this program Mac Productions donates $12.00 per year to organizations combating hunger and homelessness globally, in the customers home area for every website we host.

    We feel that choosing Mac Productions as your hosting partner makes good business sense as well as good community sense.

    Together we can put an end to hunger and homelessness one site at a time.

    Sincerely,
    John A. Stubbs

    ReplyDelete